9mm +P+ ammo is loaded to higher pressure levels, therefore please make sure that your firearm has the necessary chamber support for this round. If you have any doubts of whether or not your firearm is suitable for this ammunition please have a gunsmith inspect it, or you are more than welcome to contact us.
Underwood Ammo™ combines our trademark power and precision with Lehigh Defense™ masterfully designed Xtreme Penetrator bullets - the result is one jaw dropping round. This round is solid copper and features a unique nose that maximizes penetration and facilitates consistent and reliable magazine feeding.
This round offers:
- Solid Copper (Lead Free) design. Good for the environment, bad, really bad for the target
- Unique nose that increases the hydraulic velocity creating high pressure spikes resulting in a larger permanent wound cavity and over twice the penetration than most expanding bullets.
- Blunt nose for initial energy transfer and straight, deep penetration while allowing for reliable magazine feeding.
- Solid copper construction and cutting edges to punch through entry barriers without deformation or deflection.
- This ammo is for cartridge size 9mm Luger +P+.
- The bullet is made from Copper.
- The diameter (caliber) of this bullet is 0.355.
- This bullet weighs 115 grains.
- This bullet leaves the barrel at 1300 feet per second.
- The ammo case is made from Nickel Plated Brass.
- This ammo is a proven round for hunting.
- The bullet in this product does NOT contain lead.
- This round is designed to be supersonic and travels faster than the speed of sound.
- The muzzle energy of this ammo is 465 ft lbs.
- This product has been designed to be an effective choice for the ultimate in self-defense applications.
- The bullet in this product has a Sectional Density, (SD) of 0.130359622523876. SD is the ratio of an object's mass to its cross sectional area with respect to a given axis. It conveys how well an object's mass is distributed (by its shape) to overcome resistance along that axis.
- This ammo IS SAFE to use in a suppressor.
- The bullet in this ammo has a ballistic coefficient (G1) of - Generally, the higher the coefficient, the more stable the projectile will be in flight.
- Each box of ammo contains 20 loaded pieces of ammunition.
- This ammo is manufactured by Underwood Ammo
All Ammunition Sales are Final. There are no exceptions.
For safety reasons, we will not accept ammunition returns. Ammunition must ship UPS or FedEx ground. Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, Ammunition may not be returned. It is your responsibility, as a customer, to know what cartridge your firearm uses. If you need help choosing the correct ammunition our technicians would be more than happy to assist you before you place your order.
We, at Underwood Ammo, stand by our product 100% to be free from defects in workmanship and materials. In the rare event, you receive a product that has been damaged, in shipping, or defective merchandise, the merchandise shall be returned to us and will be subject to manufacturer approval. In the case of defective merchandise, it is your responsibility to contact Underwood Ammo to arrange for the return of the merchandise. We will, at our discretion, repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of any defective part or product covered by our warranty when it is returned by the original consumer, with proof of purchase and an assigned Return Authorization number from the factory.