Underwood Ammo™ standard Jacketed Hollow Point rounds are unrivaled. We use the Nosler® Assured Stopping Power™ (ASP) projectiles, which feature deep skives designed to create a versatile handgun bullet for use in a variety of applications. The deep skives enhance the expansion characteristics of the ASP™ bullet without sacrificing accuracy and reliable feeding. The skives in the jacket mouth create precise reliefs in the jacket, which allow for rapid, consistent, reliable expansion. This reliable expansion assures energy transfer and stopping power while limiting the likelihood of over-penetration.
Nickel-plated brass casings, our nickel plating process provides several key benefits, not limited to but including; improved feeding in all actions of firearms enhanced corrosion resistance over traditional brass, improved cosmetics, and ease of cleanup during reloading. Nickel-plated casings will not tarnish like brass during storage or when in contact with foreign materials such as leather, moisture, and other metals.
As with all of Underwood Ammo™ rounds, we utilize flash suppressed powder so that your vision will not be compromised if it becomes necessary to use your firearm in low light.
While taking advantage of our state of the art testing equipment, this high-performance ammunition is field tested using popular, real firearms that our customers are most likely to own out in the real world with all the elements you would experience.
This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
- This ammo is for cartridge size .357 Sig.
- The bullet is made from Copper, Lead.
- The diameter (caliber) of this bullet is 0.355.
- This bullet weighs 115 grains.
- This bullet leaves the barrel at 1550 feet per second.
- The ammo case is made from Nickel Plated Brass.
- This ammo is a proven round for hunting.
- The bullet in this product does contain lead.
- This round is designed to be supersonic and travels faster than the speed of sound.
- The muzzle energy of this ammo is 614 ft lbs.
- This product has been designed to be an effective choice for the ultimate in self-defense applications.
- The bullet in this product has a Sectional Density, (SD) of 0.130359622523876. SD is the ratio of an object's mass to its cross sectional area with respect to a given axis. It conveys how well an object's mass is distributed (by its shape) to overcome resistance along that axis.
- This ammo IS SAFE to use in a suppressor.
- The bullet in this ammo has a ballistic coefficient (G1) of 0.109 - Generally, the higher the coefficient, the more stable the projectile will be in flight.
- Each box of ammo contains 20 loaded pieces of ammunition.
- This ammo is manufactured by Underwood Ammo
All Ammunition Sales are Final. There are no exceptions.
For safety reasons, we will not accept ammunition returns. Ammunition must ship UPS or FedEx ground. Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, Ammunition may not be returned. It is your responsibility, as a customer, to know what cartridge your firearm uses. If you need help choosing the correct ammunition our technicians would be more than happy to assist you before you place your order.
We, at Underwood Ammo, stand by our product 100% to be free from defects in workmanship and materials. In the rare event, you receive a product that has been damaged, in shipping, or defective merchandise, the merchandise shall be returned to us and will be subject to manufacturer approval. In the case of defective merchandise, it is your responsibility to contact Underwood Ammo to arrange for the return of the merchandise. We will, at our discretion, repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of any defective part or product covered by our warranty when it is returned by the original consumer, with proof of purchase and an assigned Return Authorization number from the factory.