Blemish ammunition may have either minor cosmetic imperfections caused by the manufacturing processes or an average velocity slightly less than the published velocity for the particular load. These imperfections do not create functional issues, but may result in slight performance variations from our standard ammunition. The cosmetic imperfections may include: discoloration of the case or projectile, small divot or scratch on the case, projectile or primer, deformation of the projectiles tip or missing polymer tip. Brass may not be nickel plated and the color of coated bullets may not match the product picture. All sales on blemish ammunition are final and no returns will be allowed.
Whether you punch paper, shoot steel, or use your handgun for hunting, Nosler® ensures you have the very finest in accuracy, consistency and overall quality. Each bullet is produced on the most advanced, fully automated machinery and, like our premium rifle bullets, Nosler® hand inspects and then polishes all Sporting Handgun™ bullets to a bright finish. 1 Tapered Copper Alloy Jacket Extremely concentric, tapered jacket is built for maximum accuracy and enhances game-taking ability. 2 Form-Fitted Pure Lead Core Allows for reliable expansion and maximum accuracy across a broad velocity range. Dedicated Machinery Means Uniform Consistency Production Lots Are Never Mixed Each Bullet is Visually Inspected Our Quality is Legendary!
Nickel-plated brass casings, our nickel plating process provides several key benefits, not limited to but including; improved feeding in all actions of firearms enhanced corrosion resistance over traditional brass, improved cosmetics, and ease of cleanup during reloading. Nickel-plated casings will not tarnish like brass during storage or when in contact with foreign materials such as leather, moisture, and other metals.
As with all of Underwood Ammo™ rounds, we utilize flash suppressed powder so that your vision will not be compromised if it becomes necessary to use your firearm in low light.
While taking advantage of our state of the art testing equipment, this high-performance ammunition is field tested using popular, real firearms that our customers are most likely to own out in the real world with all the elements you would experience.
This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
- This ammo is for cartridge size .45 Winchester Magnum.
- The bullet is made from Copper, Lead.
- The diameter (caliber) of this bullet is 0.451.
- This bullet weighs 230 grains.
- This bullet leaves the barrel at 1600 feet per second.
- The ammo case is made from Brass.
- This ammo is a proven round for hunting.
- The bullet in this product does contain lead.
- This round is designed to be supersonic and travels faster than the speed of sound.
- The muzzle energy of this ammo is 1308 ft lbs.
- This product has been designed to be an effective choice for the ultimate in self-defense applications.
- The bullet in this product has a Sectional Density, (SD) of 0.161538747878048. SD is the ratio of an object's mass to its cross sectional area with respect to a given axis. It conveys how well an object's mass is distributed (by its shape) to overcome resistance along that axis.
- This ammo IS SAFE to use in a suppressor.
- The bullet in this ammo has a ballistic coefficient (G1) of 0.183 - Generally, the higher the coefficient, the more stable the projectile will be in flight.
- Each box of ammo contains 20 loaded pieces of ammunition.
- This ammo is manufactured by Underwood Ammo
All Ammunition Sales are Final. There are no exceptions.
For safety reasons, we will not accept ammunition returns. Ammunition must ship UPS or FedEx ground. Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, Ammunition may not be returned. It is your responsibility, as a customer, to know what cartridge your firearm uses. If you need help choosing the correct ammunition our technicians would be more than happy to assist you before you place your order.
We, at Underwood Ammo, stand by our product 100% to be free from defects in workmanship and materials. In the rare event, you receive a product that has been damaged, in shipping, or defective merchandise, the merchandise shall be returned to us and will be subject to manufacturer approval. In the case of defective merchandise, it is your responsibility to contact Underwood Ammo to arrange for the return of the merchandise. We will, at our discretion, repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of any defective part or product covered by our warranty when it is returned by the original consumer, with proof of purchase and an assigned Return Authorization number from the factory.